Third Party Services
Listed below are third party service providers (collectively referred to as "Third Party Services") used by some of our Services, who operate their own Privacy Policies.
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide you with our Services, we collect certain information from you when you register and interact with some of our Services. The information we gather falls into two categories: personally identifiable information you actively provide (for instance when you contact us), and non-personally identifiable information we collect through your use of our Services.
Personally identifiable information you actively provide
- Name and email address — you may provide this information to us through correspondence (for example via email). We use this information to contact you.
- Correspondence and communications — any other information you choose to share with us via correspondence, including but not limited to email, support requests, post or social media. We use this information to understand your correspondence and respond to your enquiries.
Non-personally identifiable information we receive
- Usage Information — we collect certain information when you use our Services, including information about your interaction with the Services, including the actions you take on the Services; and device information, such as unique device identifiers, operating system information, service provider, IP address, screen resolution, browser type, language, referring site, approximate location (city level) and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Location — for the purposes of analytical information we will collect location information if you provide it to us or based on, for example, your IP address, to provide anonymous analytical information on the geographical distribution (city level) of our visitors around the world.
- Cookies — we may also collect certain information through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit.
Information we share and who we share it with
- Name, email address, and correspondence — Zendesk for all enquiries directed to us via our support website and our support email accounts.
- Location — Google Analytics, AdMob, Answers
- Usage information — Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Answers
Personal Health Information
Services that manage Personal Health Information only store application data locally on your devices and, if enabled, on iCloud. Skyhawk Media does not collect or access any Personal Health Information.